Distance Learning Links
As students are beginning their online assignments, it is possible you may have need of technical support for the school-issued laptops, iPads or programs being utilized. With thousands of students now accessing the internet for their lessons, it's possible the online programs may be slow to load or slow to run occasionally. Patience and understanding are needed if this happens. For other technical support, please follow this sequence:
- Consult the Parent Survival Guide.
- Communicate with the classroom teacher.
- Send an email with questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call (863) 774-7600 and enter extension code 19142 when prompted to do so.
Options 3 and 4 will be monitored by Rochelle staff members, 8am-4pm, M-F, with some support being available outside of those hours.
We want to support you and be of assistance, and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we all learn together.
For students using a Rochelle issued laptop (this does not apply to ipads):
As computers have been taken off campus, we have learned of some problems that are occurring with logging in and out of the computers.
When a student turns on the computer, an auto logon occurs:
- Click on Google Chrome
- Enter the user ID and password for Classlink when the logon box appears on the screen
When the student is finished working in Classlink or when another student in the family needs to use the computer (switch users):
- The student will log out of Classlink by clicking on the circle near the upper right corner of the Classlink screen (that has their name and/or picture or icon). Click Logout of Classlink.
- If another user needs to login to Classlink, click the start "windows" in the bottom left corner of the computer screen, on the Power option, select Restart. This will allow a new user to login to Classlink.
Students should NOT press Control/Alt/Delete to logout for a new user. (This would be the appropriate process at school, but not when the computers are off campus.) If the student presses Control/Alt/Delete, the laptop will have to be reset at the school.
Want to know MORE about Rochelle?