Middle School Student ID Badges and Lanyards
Updates & reminders regarding Middle School students’ ID Badges and Lanyards:
- Any breakaway style lanyard is acceptable (the breakaway feature is a safety requirement) and images or words must be acceptable
- ID badges must be worn around the neck daily and be visible at all times
- Students are encouraged to store their ID badge in their back pack or agenda pocket at the end of the day
- Students without an ID badge will have a new one made and are responsible for the $5 replacement fee (per new ID badge) to be paid within 3 days
- Student who owe for replacement ID badges (on the obligation list) cannot attend field trips, special assemblies, or play on sports teams until they pay the obligations
Thank you for your assistance with this new district safety policy.